CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

So much to do, so little time.

When we decided to make our new move we had only about two weeks to get everything done. Thankfully our apartment is very sparsely furnished, unlike when we moved out here we had 3 bedroom house and only 3 weeks to get everything done which we didn't, so my in-laws had to finish for us. So the first week I got everything packed except our room, bathroom and the kitchen, which really helped because I was in Colorado for the weekend. So on Tuesday the packing started all over again. With only two days left I am doing pretty good, I have finished the kitchen minus two appliances that will just be thrown into a box and when I am done with this little break I will start packing up our clothes. So hopefully all that will be left for tomorrow is some cleaning and on Saturday I will finish packing our room and clothes and then it's on to Long Island!

That's really all for now, with the stress of packing and moving not a lot is happening with us. Although yesterday I got a new book called Forest Mage by Robin Hobb, so I am ready for down time to start my new book. Our new place is situated in a forest like area and we have a pretty good size deck so I can't wait to sit outside, enjoy the fresh air while reading and enjoying a nice glass of chilled wine.

0 comments: