CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A little note

We finally made it to Long Island and are set up in an extended stay hotel till our place is ready in about two weeks. There really isn't anything to tell other than I made a GREAT discovery today. For the past year and a half we have lived without a Chipotle and today I found one not 5 minutes from our hotel. This is one of our favorite places and am so happy to have in our state. Yum, I can't wait for dinner.

1 comments:

L.G. said...

Hooray for Chipotle!!! I'm always sad when I go back to Fargo because they don't have'em. I've been meaning to tell you about a book seried that Josh and I thought you might like, it's the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. There's 10 books out and they are awesome. They're nice quick reads and totally hilarious. How's the new locale?