CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Introduction to us



I am new to this whole blogging thing but am very intrigued by it so I though I would give it ago. Most people who read this already know me but if there any who don't here's a little information.

To begin I am in my mid twenties and have been married for almost 4 years. We are from Colorado but are currently living in one of the most boring places (sorry to those of you who live here) called Connecticut. But we are close to several cool places and my hubby and I like to travel on the weekend whenever we can. As stated before we travel a lot and it is one of my favorite things to do. I also enjoy reading and love nothing more then sitting on the couch with a blanket and a good book on a rainy day. My hobbies include scrapbooking and trying to cook, they are my ways to be creative. I currently am not working anywhere permanent but when there are jobs I am temping. My husband is an engineer and is working on helicopters right now. His main hobbies are hockey and golf. We are an odd mix because he loves being active and I love laying on the couch.




One other person who is a big part of our lives is our cat Monster. He is like our baby and spoil the heck out of him. He is just so cute!

So that was a little peek into who we are. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comments:

L.G. said...

Hooray! One more blog for me to read everyday in class! I can't wait to read more! Miss you guys terribly