CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Packing is so boring!

So my hubby and I have recently decided to make a change in our lives and it comes in the form of moving boxes and packing tape. In a little over a week we will be residing on Long Island. I absolutely hate packing and am not looking forward to it but hubby works so much I am the only one who can do it. The really sucky part is that there is a pretty good chance that by the years end I will have packed up and moved yet again. Although when this move happens I will be ecstatic because we will be going home. But since nothing is ever set in stone there is no use thinking about that now.



In other news I will be going home this weekend to spend time with family and can't wait. I have a six month old niece that I haven't seen since she was born and a three year old one as well whom I miss. I am so excited!!



Hope all is well with everyone!!

0 comments: