CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Playing catch up!


Wow, I can't believe that it has been that long since I last posted. So I now have a whole month to catch everyone up on. So to begin with the month of October was very fun, the first weekend we drove up the North Fork and hit some wineries and found some fabulous wine. The next weekend we went up to Maine for mini vacay and loved it. Maine never seems to disappoint. We went shopping and just hung around at the resort we stayed at. And we were lucky enough that our favorite road side lobster shack was still open and we got to enjoy the BEST lobster rolls ever! And believe me out here there are many lobster rolls to try. Next came my birthday which was just ok, being so far away from family and friends made me want to skip my birthday this year but we did have a nice dinner at a fondue place. The rest of the month just flew by to quickly and now we are in November.

November will again be a busy month for us. We are going tonight to a new Bobby Flay restaurant here on Long Island which we are looking forward to. Tomorrow we are going to catch a matinee showing of Avenue Q on Broadway which I am really excited for. I think that the idea of a play done with puppets is hilarious! And in a little over a week will be heading back to Colorado for Thanksgiving! We are both really looking forward to this, it has been way too long since we have been home.

In book news I finished Brisinger which I still found boring after finishing it and have now moved on to a biography on Georgiana The Duchess of Devonshire. I am loving this book, the author really knows how to captivate the reader and fall in love with the characters. I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes historical biographies.

Well that's all for now, in case I am not back on I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

0 comments: