CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

feeling a little blue

So I am feeling a little blue today because things here are not going out as I had hoped. Its always hard to not get your hopes up about things because you know that they may not work out but when it doesn't work out you are still left feeling a little betrayed and blue. So that is where I am at this week. But I try not to dwell on the negative because it is now October and I have many things to look forward to.

As I have said before fall is my favorite time of year and October is my favorite month. It has all of my favorite things about fall; the cool crisp air, the leaves changing, apples and pumpkins and my birthday. So to make this month even better I think hubby and I are going up to Maine in a few weekends and for a New England fall you can't get better then Maine. Plus the L.L. Bean flagship store is located there, it is so big that they have 7 buildings; each one for different types of merchandise. Also I think that this weekend we are going to drive up the North fork and visit some wineries. I love me some wine!

In book news I am in the process of reading Brisingr, which is the third book in the Inheritance series and I am having a hard time with it. The first two books I thought were great but this one seems so juvenile compared to the others. Maybe I just didn't notice it before in the other ones but this book seems a little lame to me.

I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone is enjoying their fall!

0 comments: